This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be used by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and use the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site breezie.com (“our Website”). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, submitting an inquiry or a request for information about our products, ordering a Breezie, configuring and setting up a Breezie, posting material, using the Family and Friends Hub, or requesting support services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us and when you report a problem with our Website. This information (your “personal data”) includes name, address, email address, and telephone number.
- Correspondence you send to us.
- Survey responses, which you provide voluntarily, and which we use for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise, and the resources that you access.
If you telephone us, we may monitor, record and use certain telephone communications for training purposes and to improve the quality of our customer service.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual (your “non-personal data”).
HOW WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password and we ask you not to share that password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use your personal data and non-personal data in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To configure and set up a Breezie for you or the intended user.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you. We or our third party service providers may contact you with this information by mail or telephone.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by e-mail with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal data to our subsidiaries, and our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Breezie Inc or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
We do not disclose your personal data to our advertisers, but we may provide our third party advertisers with aggregate information about our users (for example, 500 males under the age of 30 have clicked on a specific advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. If you do not want us to share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, please select the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (where appropriate).
You have the right to ask us not to use your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such use by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, affiliates, suppliers or other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
DO NOT TRACK
We do not currently respond to Do Not Track signals from your browser.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY
Our Website is not directed at, nor is it intended for, children under the age of thirteen. Children are not permitted to provide information to our Website or Breezie Inc. If you believe that a child under the age of thirteen has provided his or her data to us, please notify us immediately.
Effective Date: September 1, 2015